Tuesday 14 May 2013

Half Finished ONE Part of x Parts of Program

With help, I was able to somehow start getting my array for the rooms working! Although there was this huge misunderstanding I had about using a class and making an array using one of them, and another one (which should be the same one) as the template of the rooms in my game. ERM... Nothing else is worth mentioning yet.

Right... As for what to put in the other rooms, I decided that I would have a quest within the adventure. I think it is fairly simple since I just have to deal with booleans and if statements, like almost everything else in my program.
I also plan to add a little helper/familiar that would warm you if there is immediate and serious danger. I don't know how the helper should look. Some kind of outer space animal, earth animal, or something else entirely. Who knows...

8 comments:

  1. O_______________________________________________O Class of making array..but..another with template...oookay. O_o Thaaat's super confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of was so is it confusing or is it not confusing? ;D

      Delete
    2. .........(even more confused)..............

      Your blog looks cool :P

      Delete
    3. IT LOOK SO QUACKING COLOURFUL!

      Delete
    4. It will probably change a few more times before I send this link in with my assignment XD

      Delete