Sunday 5 May 2013

Ahhh...

Pieces of code are missing from my program! >_< They disappear and reappear after pressing enter. And that only worked twice. Good thing I didn't have anything on it!
It started acting funny after I put more stuff into the instruction screen but I really doubt that's the problem. I could see everything when I run the program and it works perfectly fine but I can't see my code. I opened my first GUI project and it's also missing a fair bit of code, and it won't let me do anything to it. Must be my computer that's busted. For some reason. It was working fine yesterday...Yup. I'm doomed.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. O_o That sucks.....

      I wish there was such thing as schming as squashing a program into one..-_-

      Delete
    2. Did you gedditeded back?

      Delete
    3. Yup. It was my laptop acting funny.

      Delete