Wednesday 5 June 2013

Restart

I now have a restart method! Whenever the player presses "Play Game", the restart(); will run and the player will return to the first room of the game. Maybe I should also put down stuff like [whatever the item] = false; so that they won't be able to open a locked door if they haven't picked up the key yet during the second time they restart the game. It's working for my couple rooms at the moment but I'm not too sure about the rest of them but I guess I should HURRY UP SINCE THIS IS DUE SOON.

Next room added: [1][0] or 10.png and 10after.png

The green room still has the sword and the red room is after the user has picked up the sword. Why I chose a sword in an alien UFO, I have no idea. But the hilt looks awesome, doesn't it? Grass is a bit questionable too.



No comments:

Post a Comment